The dimensions of the 4XL suit are 200 cm height x 139cm girth, before the elastic is extended. There is elastic banding around the waist belt and this extends twice its length and further elastic banding around the ankles and wrists sections of the sleeves.
Articles in this section
- What Important Information about SKYWALK do I need to know?
- How old/tall do you have to be to experience SKYWALK?
- What is the adult to child ratio policy for SKYWALK?
- What is the maximum size of your Skywalk suits?
- Is SKYWALK an "Extreme" experience?
- Can I have an alcoholic drink before my SKYWALK?
- Are there any health requirements I should know about before doing a SKYWALK?
- I am a wheelchair user - Can I still do a SKYWALK?
- Can I take my camera on the SKYWALK?
- Do I need to wear special clothing?