Pregnant women can’t do it in their 3rd trimester- if you are in 1st or 2nd trimester, you will need to be comfortable with having a harness around you and walking up stairs.
Articles in this section
- What Important Information about SKYWALK do I need to know?
- How old/tall do you have to be to experience SKYWALK?
- What is the adult to child ratio policy for SKYWALK?
- What is the maximum size of your Skywalk suits?
- Is SKYWALK an "Extreme" experience?
- Can I have an alcoholic drink before my SKYWALK?
- If I book a SKYWALK online when should I arrive?
- How often does SKYWALK run?
- Are there any health requirements I should know about before doing a SKYWALK?
- I am a wheelchair user - Can I still do a SKYWALK?