There are no large areas for children to sit and eat at The Sydney Tower Eye. However, there are a number of locations in the Sydney CBD suitable for lunch and recess. A food court is located on level 5, before you enter the Sydney Tower Eye. There is another food court underneath Myer, a short 5 minute walk from the Sydney Tower Eye. Hyde Park is also a 5 minute walk from the Sydney Tower Eye and is the perfect place for a picnic lunch.
Articles in this section
- What are the minimum Teacher ratios for School Excursions?
- Do you offer a discount for schools?
- How much are tickets for school visits?
- What's included in a schools package?
- Where can school groups go for lunch?
- Do you offer educational workshops?
- I am a teacher, can I visit The Sydney Tower Eye for free?
- Do you offer a Vacation Care/Language School Rate?