There are no large areas for guests to sit and eat at The Sydney Tower Eye. However, if you are looking for an area to sit to & eat lunch, a food court is located directly beneath us on level 5 of the Westfield shopping centre. Alternatively if it is a nice day, Hyde Park is a 5 minute walk away and is a perfect spot to have a picnic lunch. Please be advised once you leave The Sydney Tower Eye you cannot re-enter.
Articles in this section
- Do you have toilets?
- Do you have a lunch room facility?
- Do you have baby-changing facilities?
- Do you have lockers?
- Is there Wi-Fi available?
- Do you have a cloakroom facility?
- Do you have a Gift Shop onsite and do I need an entry ticket to come in?
- Is there anywhere to buy food and drink onsite?
- Can I bring my own food and drink into The Sydney Tower Eye?
- Do you accept foreign currency at The Sydney Tower Eye?