Yes, you can bring your own food such as snacks and water. However, The Sydney Tower Eye does not have a café or a large area for kids to sit and eat.
Articles in this section
- Do you have toilets?
- Do you have a lunch room facility?
- Do you have baby-changing facilities?
- Do you have lockers?
- Do you have a cloakroom facility?
- Do you have a Gift Shop onsite and do I need an entry ticket to come in?
- Is there anywhere to buy food and drink onsite?
- Can I bring my own food and drink into The Sydney Tower Eye?
- Do you accept foreign currency at The Sydney Tower Eye?